Programming of Animated slideshow
Programming of Animated slideshow Gallery open your note pad or html editor software, now write following HTML, JS and CSS codes in your note pad or any other html editor, here I'm giving an example of the nimated slideshow which I created for my requirement, here I'm using 10 images, you can increase or decrease the number of images as you need, just by increasing or decreasing the div. after that add the html link of your image that you want to add to your animated slideshow, for that paste the html link of your image in following manner now close the div.for example by doing so you can add as many image you required. use JS and CSS code given below to make your animated slideshow responsive. If you need any help for the development of your website and it's features,
please contact us
email: sciencehilldc@gmail.com


0 Comments: